Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas is coming ....... FAST

Yesterday I was dipping in chocolate and decorating the 600 spritz cookies I had baked the night before and realized I hadn't shared with you the list of cookies on the Holiday Cookie Tray ! I have spent the last few months slaving away tweaking the recipes for the Holiday Cookie Tray. My family and friends have spent this same amount of time sighing and rolling their eyes as I redid recipes that seemed fine to them but didn't make it up to my standards. Me: " It needs a pinch of nutmeg "  F + F : " They taste fantastic to us but if you INSIST we will gobble up this batch !"  "I guess we're forced to eat them darn it ! ( Hee Hee Hee )"  It turned into a lot of fun so I hope you enjoy eating them as much as I enjoy baking them !

Rugelach  Triangle dough filled with apricots, chocolate and orange zest then rolled up to resemble      a  mini croissant.
 Lace Cookies Rich dark chocolate sandwiched between two delicate lace cookies
Cherry Shortbread Cookies Crisp buttery cookies filled with bits of dried cherries drizzled in silky white chocolate and topped  with slivered almonds
Peanut Butter Truffles Creamy peanut butter filling blended with bits of chocolate then dipped in    
 chocolate and topped with crunchy chopped peanuts
 Cappuccino Cups Velvety chocolate ganache blended with Baileys Irish Cream
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes Rich chocolate cupcake topped with creamy chocolate frosting     topped with crushed peppermints and decorated with a mini candy cane
Chocolate Mint Cupcake Rich chocolate cupcake topped with refreshing mint frosting topped with mini chocolate chips and a piece of Andy's Candies chocolate mints
Each tray is topped with 5 festively Decorated Christmas Cookies
If you would prefer I can substitute a Coconut Snowball Cupcake for one of the Chocolate Cupcake selections.

You can email me at orders@hummingbirdcakery.com 
or call at 630-926-8643

I hope I can take some of the stress out of your holidays by doing your baking for you !

Thanks ! Jen
Chocolate Peanut butter Truffles

Chocolate Cappuccino Cups and Dark Chocolate filled Lace Cookies

Chocolate Mint Cupcakes and Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes

Coconut Snowball Cupcakes and Prune Kolachky


No comments:

Post a Comment