Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Lights

Yes .. We survived Christmas ! Thanks to all of you who made us a part of their special celebrations ! It was fantastic seeing old customers again and getting to know our new customers. As is my tradition the day after Christmas I set out to Oklahoma to see the Christmas lights......yes,I have to go that far to see lights though I somehow convinced my good friend Ann to drive 2 hours to Peoria to see the lights at Folepi's Winter Wonderland . When in Peoria we also went to what was billed as a candlelit garden tour at the botanical garden and turned out to be tea lights in saucers placed around their green house. Live and learn !






1 comment:

  1. The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time. And finally it ended with such a nice blog post. Don’t have words to thank you.Caterers in delhi


    ReplyDelete